Our vision for children’s ministry is to help children grow in their understanding of God. We want to help kids discover a relationship with Jesus, and build excitement for being a part of the church as they grow up.
- Nursery - birth through two years.
- Preschool - three years through transitional kindergarten.
- Elementary - Kindergarten through fifth grade.
All our classes meet during our worship service. Parents are welcome to bring children to the nursery and preschool classes before service. Elementary age children join with us for the beginning of the worship service.
To provide a Christian environment that promotes love and uses the Bible as a basis for teaching.To provide a quality learning environment best suited to the age and developmental level of each child.We will maintain a clean, healthy and safe place for children to have fun, learn and play.
- We teach Scripture, not just moral truths, in a way that can be applied to young lives
- We engage kids, not just pass on information
- We use tools that are appropriate for this generation of learners
- We help children WANT to come to church and bring their friends
- We guide children to ask questions and get involved
- We help kids from diverse cultures feel connected to the church and other kids at church
- We encourage kids to serve and share their faith alongside their parents
Want more info? Contact Jill - Our Children's Ministry Director